One of the main reasons why non latex condoms was invented was because surprisingly there has been a substantial number of people that are allergic to latex.
Most people who are allergic to latex are what we called allergic contact dermatitis, which normally have the symptons of skin rashes with blistering and oozing of the skin.
Unfortunately due to the limited demand for non-latex condoms, the cost of production and its availability is limited, the range is very minimal as well.
One of the biggest problem with the limited availability is that most brand only sell one line of latex free condoms, which means sizes are very limited.
Here is a list of the brands in Australia that carries non latex condoms and their respective nominal width
- Ansell Skyn Condoms – Nominal Width 53mm
- Durex Avanti Condoms – Nominal Width 56mm
- Glyde Unique Condoms – Nominal Width 60mm
- Manix Supreme Condoms – Nominal Width 53mm
- Sagami Regular Condoms – Nominal Width 58mm
- Sagami Tighter Condoms - Nominal Width 55mm
If you are allergic to latex and the size above does not fit you, then you might want to try or for your partner Femidom – Female Condom (they are also non-latex) it is the condoms for female.
No related posts.