Sagami Original 0.02 non-latex condoms are only 0.02mm (20 microns) thick, approximately one third the thickness of a standard latex condom – ultrathin for heightened sensitivity with the strength of polyurethane for protection.
Unlike other condoms, every Sagami Original 0.02 condom is packed in its own individual Blister Pack. The foil lid is easy to open, and the lid and tray protects the condom from damage, unlike sachet packs which when opened can cause tearing of the condom.
The packaging contains no powder, only the condom and a silicon oil lubricant. The Sagami Original 0.02 tray and foil pack is unique and befitting of a condom of this quality, and apart from ease of use, it is clean and hygienic. Sagami Original 0.02 condoms are so well protected that they can be stored for 10 years, compared to latex condoms, which may only last 5 years.
- Approximately 1/3 the thickness of ordinary Latex condoms
- Bursting test – compared to normal latex condoms
- Only 0.02 mm (20 microns) thick they transfer heat better than latex condoms, for a more natural sensation
- Unlike latex, polyurethane is odourless
- Molecules of polyurethane are precisely arranged, for a smoother surface
- Biocompatible with the human body, polyurethane is widely used in medical devices including the artificial heart
- Nominal Width 55 +/- 2mm
- Length 170 +/- 10mm
- Lubricant: Silicone Oil Lubricant
- Colour : Transparent
- Shape: Straight Walled, Teat at tip
- Thickness: 0.02mm (20 microns)
- Material: Polyurethane
Write a Review